Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Time with the Boy


Hello, I have been gone from this world for a while. I am back though, in full swing. Last time you heard from me, I had shared that I was getting ready to start a life with a man I love oh so much. Well, surprise, I love him so much more. He unfortunately had to go home and raise money for his well being once again. I was so busy as he was here but he was a good sport about helping me study and walking with me where I needed to go. I feel like my life is one big planner book just going from one thing to the next not really knowing if I want to do the things that I have written or if I am doing things that I just think I am supposed to do. Hmm, ANYWAYS!
While Cale was here, we went to the La Plaza Espana, La Plaza de Hercules, and ate tapas with some program people. I loved seeing Caleb laugh with the people that have been my people while in Spain. It was a DEFIANT combination of lives but I think and know I loved it. There was a day that I just needed to study and so we went to his hostal and he went on the computer for 5 hours and I did homework. This was a huge step for me to see in my relationship seeing that he was in Spain and was just chill about being present but not needing me to entertain. I pray that that will never change. Even though I did not get a whole lot accomplished because Cale and I can’t be together without saying jokes about each other or taking “needed” study breaks. Caleb did sprain(ish) his ankle the first night we were together so there wasn’t any fast paced days. He went to church with me and read the Bible as EVERYONE spoke Spanish around him. I chose to take sermon notes in English for him so that he could follow (sort of) the sermon. It was a good experience for him. Other than that…. Not a whole lot happened that week.

2 comments:

  1. Gracias por la blog post!
    Se llega a ver en un mes, mas or menos, no?!

    Por favor, volver rapido!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not good enough to comment in any other language... but YAY! welcome back to us! we've missed you. please don't leave us hanging for so long ever ever again!

    ReplyDelete