I’M ENGAGED!
Yes, Caleb was here for a week. Yes, I do have a stunning ring on my finger. I could not be more excited. Right now, you and our closest friends and family know about this. You are the slim number who will know before I publically post this on facebook for Mark Zuckerburger’s (sp?) people to check my facebook. Shoot, I want the whole world to know that I am beyond excited to finally (publically) talk about my wedding. This is just the best news and I cannot wait to have personal conversations with all of you who would like to know the details. I am a private person when it comes to my life so I share just about anything I want to on here but I choose to make this a person-to-person detail story so just let me know if you would like to chat it up with me. Love you all. Be excited for me, I am excited to share these next months with you as this blog will turn into a wedding prep blog after Spain leaves my life.
Golly, I am excited but loving that I am in Spain to live life large before planning bonanza starts in January.
NOTE: I will not be sharing/planning my wedding details until January. I just can’t and I won’t. May God have the glory for all he is doing in my life right now. BAH!
yeah Yeah YEAH!!! I'm super excited! Looks like someone needs a pinterest account?!?! The best online idea keeper ever!! I cannot wait to give you a big hug, little sister!
ReplyDeleteKelly. Pininterest? I like need to sit down with the fam and get these ideas on paper. I like love when people give me ideas on website/planning tips.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kelly that you need a pinterest account! It's super addicting but has some gorgeous wedding ideas on there! Too excited! I love it though for sure! Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteMore Klinges!!! YAY!!!
ReplyDelete