Hello All,
I cannot believe I did not share this will ANY of you ANYWHERE in the digital world.... I have lost a diamond in my ring. Not the biggest one but a smaller one. I am sad to share I have not worn my ring in like 2 weeks. I will not be wearing my ring over Christmas and I will not get it back until the end of January. I sure hope the little jeweler gets them in well this time, I will not be going through this again, I hope. It is not Caleb's fault or mine, I know it is not the end of the world. I just feel like it is sometimes. That sucker is like real heavy so my finger feels a little light these days. My mom did bring it home with her when she left so I know it is in a safe place. Should I get a cheap ring to fill it or should I just be finger naked for another 2 months? Thoughts.
Ooh, that is such SAD news!!! I'm sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteAs for the replacement ring... I would, because I did!
shortly before our wedding, we sent out my wedding band and engagement ring to be soldered together. I couldn't stand the "naked finger" feeling, so I bought an obnoxious pink ring from Claire's to fill the void for a couple weeks.
I say - go for it!
HUGE BUMMER! I'm so sad for you. :( I'm so glad it wasn't the big diamond (was that the only one that was passed down to you? Or were all of them?)
ReplyDeleteI say you should totally buy a big fat fake diamond ring. It won't be the same, but at least your ring finder won't feel nakey nakey.
Now I have to wait EVEN LONGER to see that ring! poopy!
Patience. :)
All of them were handed down execpt two... i am pretending one of the jewelers was lost and that is the story I will stick to. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou will see it when we go snowboarding and Anna babysits the twins. No worries.