Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Day (Spanish Style)

Ya'll.

What am I thankful for?
Jesus (without Him, life would really be a mess)
Caleb "My Love" Klinge
My besties and my friends I have made here.
My momma and gang
My health
My experiences of a lifetime throughout the years

This year's festivities:
I had the best turkey day experience a girl could get last night. I have turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and green beans. It so felt like I was in America, except I wasn't with my families or my friends. I TOTALLY forgot about it being turkey day until we were at the party. We went to a Salsa bar (the cuban restaurants are the only ones to make turkey) and had a secret santa gift exchange. All was very fun. I think I loved dressing up and being with the ENTIRE program more than celebrating thanksgiving. oops. I feel like this is my family right now because I just feel so far away. Let me introduce you to the plate and to some of my friends.

 My meal.
 My dessert.
 This is my roommate, Abbie. That is the cathedral behind us.
These are the girls I hang out with constantly. They are a joy.
L>R: Kirsten, Jenna, Kristin, Abbie, and Bre

Love it! God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. what did u get in the gift exchange?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a watch.. ha ha. it is HUGE rubber blue square-faced watch with a spain flag on the straps on each side of the watch face.

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete