Everyone told me that I will do busy work as an intern but, shoot, I am loving it.
I have done such fun things, I think, since starting. I have work with analytics (how people use the website, what pages are most used, what restaurants are utilizing the resources) for the Culver's website (<< so fun!), checkout the competitor's kids meals and toys, create the monthly calendar of events, and I am one of two people to lead the Culver's Cub's Family Day.
Family day is where we meet some player's, drink and eat free food, throw out the first pitch, have suite tickets, and have fun. I am really excited for this!
In the near future, I get to lead the other interns in deciding what premiums (prizes) the kid's meal should have which I am very pumped about having an opinion just as an intern.
By the end of the summer, I get to work with the Hiebing, the advertising agency, and create the winter layout with them along with follow someone around for a week.
Don't let me fool you, I am doing A LOT, A LOT of excel database entering. To be honest, I love the feeling of accomplishing a goal and with this task, I accomplish MANY goals in a day. Works for me.
I have been truly blessed with the diversified layout of this internship. I want to get paid to do this forever. Lazy, maybe. Loving life right now, ABSOLUTELY.
So glad that you are enjoying everything so far. It's always nice to find out how much you love your major! :)
ReplyDeleteNot to mention you were on the set of the new Culver's TV commercial that will air soon! So fun! also, i think i better attend the cubs game/help throw out the first pitch with you, ah?
ReplyDeletep.s. on an unrelated note....i love you.